Lipotropic Injections and Fat Burning:
Lipotropic compounds interact with fat metabolism by either hastening the removal or decreasing the amount of fat in the liver. Due to their fat metabolizing qualities, they’re used in a non-invasive type of weight loss treatment in the form of injections. The injections are used to dissolve fat in parts of the body that may appear to be less responsive to exercise, such as the stomach, inner thighs and buttocks. Vitamins B6 and B12 are often used in the injections, but other compounds used include inositol, choline and methionine.
What are the Lipotropic Compounds in our exclusive Injections?
Methionine, Inositol, and Choline: (MIC)
- Methionine: One of the sulpha-containing amino acids (cysteine & cystine are others) and is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release. Patients with a Sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
- Inositol: A nutrient which aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Choline: Helps to support the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
Lipotropic B12 Injections:
- Get the full energy boosting benefits of the B12 Complex with all the fat burning properties of the Lipotropics. The two combined are a very powerful weight loss tool.
Here are some of the benefits of B12 shots.
- B12 increases metabolism, the side effect of which can be weight loss. With regular B12 shots and a combination of other weight loss regimens, people have reported to lose weight much faster and they attribute it to the shot.
- B12 is a great energy booster. What better way to deliver an energy booster than directly into the bloodstream? The other option would be to take a supplement, which would take many hours in the digestive process and would lose much value along the way.
- Speaking of value, with a B12 shot, you retain almost all the B12 – none of it gets lost in the digestive process. For comparisons sake, a B12 tablet leaves you with only 1.2% of B12 in the tablet. A shot will lose very little, if any.
- B12 Shots are highly recommended mood boosters as well. B12 is essential for a properly functioning central nervous system – we know that dysfunction can lead to depression. If you suffer from mild depression once in a while, you can try a B12 shot as a mood booster – some people have reported feeling happily giddy afterwards, but not for long. In a few hours, it settles and you are just happy!
- B12 is essential for a properly functioning cardiovascular system. It thins the blood and prevents blood stickiness. Blood cells sticking together is what leads to a blood clot which can cause a stroke.
If you are getting vitamin B12 shots regularly, you’re probably already feeling the tremendous changes it can have on your body. If you’re not yet taking in B12 to boost your diet, or are taking supplements, you should consider the shot. It’s quick, painless and has multiple benefits!